Ecole Setsuko School of Holistic & Natural Therapies
1078 Rue Addington, Suite A, Montreal, (Quebec) H4A 3G4
Address: 1078 Rue Addington N.D.G., Montreal, (Quebec) H4A 3G4
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
$50 deposit is required with Registration for Courses,
After you register you can safely and securely make your payment via Paypal or Credit Card below, add Course name and click add to cart. (for other payment options: check, cash, e-transfer, please contact us after you register.)
Cancellation Policy for Diploma Programs – Please read carefully
Before June 30th – Full refund, less $50 administration fee July 1 – August 31st – 50% refund After Sept 1st – There is no refund
- Please register in person or by phone 514-482-1991 or online ecolesetsuko.ca at least 3 days prior to the workshop start time
WORKSHOP CANCELLATION POLICY
- School will provide a 100% refund for workshops cancelled by the school. School will notify registrants 48 hours prior to the workshop start time.
- If a registrant cancels a workshop with more than 48 hours notice, a refund or credit will be issued minus the deposit. If a registrant cancels with less than 48 hours notice or does not show up, no refund will be issued.
- The above policies apply for pre-registered series of classes. Refunds or credits will not be issued for missed classes of a series.
In a perfect world, every workshop I (Ecole Setsuko) schedule(s) will proceed, and every person who registers as a participant will attend.
However, as we all live in the real world, the following policies will guide our collective expectations when things don’t go to plan:
Workshop Cancellation Policy
A workshop will be confirmed to proceed not later than 7 days prior to its scheduled starting date.
Workshop registration is only confirmed when $50 deposit and full payment (see below) has been received from a participant.
If sufficient confirmed registrations have not been received one week in advance of the scheduled starting date, the workshop may be cancelled.
In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, all confirmed participants will be notified immediately and receive a full refund.
If a participant chooses to cancel their confirmed registration, or cannot or does not attend the workshop, the following refunds will apply:
- The registered participant may invite another person to substitute their place in the workshop (in which they are registered) at any time at no charge;
- If notice is received 7 or less days from the scheduled starting date, no refund will be offered; and
- If notice is received 8 or more days from the scheduled starting date, a 50% refund will be offered. If you wish to discuss these policies and expectations, or have any questions, please contact me.
Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you on the day!
50% payment required 1 week prior to the course/workshop
Full payment of the balance due first day of the course/workshop
Monthly payment plans available for a course or program cost of $1000 or more (Credit card or post-dated checks required, or co-signer)