Ecole Setsuko email@example.com
Jenni 514-928-8630 (message or text)
Office 514-482-1991 (voicemail)
– cough, runny nose, sore throat
– difficulty breathing
– previously positive for COVID-19 (within 14 days)
– diarrhea or vomiting
– loss of taste or smell
– have you been in contact with someone with COVID-19 positive or currently awaiting results
– have you been in an area flagged as having an outbreak (hospital unit, school, residence, CHSLD, workplace, etc)
– have you been hospitalized in the last 14 days
– have you travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please cancel/reschedule your appointment
- I will verify with each client upon their arrival, that the above is still all ‘no’ for you. Your appointment will be cancelled/rescheduled/altered on the spot if your answer is ‘yes’ to any of these health questions.
- I encourage all my clients to wear a face mask to their appointment. If you will be taking public transport to your appointment, please bring a second face mask and a fresh set of comfortable clothes to change into on arrival. You can then wear this second set of clothes home.
- Our new address is: 2000 Northcliff #217
It is the big white building at the corner of de Maisonneuve, across from metro Vendome. I have a separate entrance at the northeast corner on Northcliff (one-way South from Sherbrooke) and a private parking space you can use, just pull up onto the sidewalk* please check availability beforehand.
- On entry, your temperature will be taken and I will ask you to go straight to the bathroom and wash your hands. Please dry them with paper towel before closing the tap. I will also provide you with a small basket in which to put your personal belongings.
- 30 minutes will be scheduled between each client to allow for disinfecting of all common surfaces, changing of linens, etc. For each client, I will be wearing clean clothes and face mask, and a newly sanitized face shield. There will be a Plexiglass barrier between us during the consultation part of your appointment. If you prefer I wear gloves for any of the hands-on work, I will be happy to. Otherwise plenty of hand washing will be happening during the day.
For more information on our industry guidelines for massage therapy, please visit: